Lion Head Mesa I don't want your good advice
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
For @Treva!

As she had told Ramesses the night prior, Sokha had not in fact had any one on one interactions with Akashingo's new shabti. Such had been attempted before, but with her newborn children at the time, visitors had been limited to few.

But this was no longer the case. Their knowledge of one another would change — not only for the pharaoh's sake, but for her as hemet.

Upon the corner of the queen's apartments, the priestess turned and summoned a nearby fellahin to alert Treva of her arrival. If turned away, she would return another time.
328 Posts
Ooc —
she had a collection of fellahin helping her decide how to decorate the place. sayf offered words of wisdom, plants that might compliment. pelts that would match the pink sandy room.

although they were disturbed by the soft voice of another, announcing that the hemet was at her door. ah! just the face to see. there were a matter of things to discuss with the spiritual woman as well.

come in! she offered all at once before she seated herself. courtly and warm.

sayf ducked out of the room, promises to return another time.
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
Come in!

The hemet wasted no time. Though, she did not barrel through the hall, instead entering with a refined, poised grace to her movements.

Sokha did not first speak. Before the new shabti she would show her respect, and then offer her blessings.

Leg curling tight against her belly, the woman lowered the frontal portion of her body, snout kissing the ground for many moments. She waited there, rising only when it felt the proper time to do so.

Shabti, Treva. The newest divinity of Akashingo. As hemet, I have come to pledge my service to you and offer the blessings of Ra and Iset. They shine upon you, divine one. It felt enjoyable, in a way, to finally call another by such a title. For so long, she had only done so for the pharaoh. But he was no longer alone upon the throne.
328 Posts
Ooc —
the woman bowed deeply, and treva would not command her to rise. only letting her do so when she felt fit for it!

she did not deny the grand things it did for her ego.

i am blessed. she smiled warmly before dipping her head softly. settle and tell me of your ways, hemet. you have not always been such.

just as treva had not always been divine!
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
The shabti did not bid her rise; but Sokha was pleased by this. Proper worship was of the utmost importance. None should deprive a servant of it... even a royal!

Lifting, she settled over her haunches. Your words are true, shabti. The honor of being hemet has not been mine long, but I praise the Gods and Goddesses each day in thanks for allowing it to be so.

As pharaoh and I had decided as one, I give worship to them through dance. I continue this through each morn, and then evening before slumber takes me. It is enjoyable... but I can't deny that I long for more to do. Perhaps I could be of service to you in some way, divine one! Are there needs you have, aside from what tasks are laid for the fellahin? You should not be deprived of any, especially now that you are shabti! 
328 Posts
Ooc —
something stirred and flared in her chest.

"as pharaoh and I had decided as one,"

of course her husband would find such fit, wouldn't he? not to think poor but she was not blind to things! the way they had laid together and danced — when another queen had still been sitting upon a throne.

you speak so grandly. she praised with a soft string of warmth. perhaps i might invite you to worship before my eyes? i am so greedy in seeing the way of these things.

and plans could be made, to make it so.