Blacktail Deer Plateau If I say something now, who gonna check me huh?
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
She pressed again and then chuckled as she backed away. His words leaving a soft purl of happiness in their wake. So witty, she enjoyed that about him. Ingram was always serious as was Deathbringer and there was a time for that, she was serious too at the best of times, but she also enjoyed happy things, having fun.

Smart man. She praised. Then she frowned in thought. 

I can offer many things, I suppose. She blinked at him. A small dance of devilry gleaming at him. 

Plants, prayers, food, my firstborn. She added the last part with a light tease.

She nodded. Good to know I can buy what I want from you. She teased further.
146 Posts
Ooc —
Her firstborn.

There was a brief balking look on his face before he quickly composed himself again. He wondered if she did it intentionally. Prod at the soft spots of himself verbally as she did physically.

Yeah, well, I brought you a gift so apparently you don't even need to buy me. A boyish roll of his eyes.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
The look of absolute shock on is face, was so worth it. Though a momentary flare of guilt pressed against her chest. She hadn't meant to say what she had so flippantly, it had merely slipped out. She nodded her head and continued with her train of thought.

Were he to ask, she really didn't press intentionally. It was just how she was.

She laughed at that and looked him over. Then nodded. I'd pay a good price though. But thank you for that and the gift. You have made my day a little more enjoyable. And I will call you if i meet that abhorrent preist again, though he didn't seem to want to see me much again either' i'd wager. Which I'm a delight, so i just don't know.

The last part was added with humor laced words. Though arsenic also dripped from her tongue.She was not an enemy you wanted. She could kill someone as silently as she pleased.
146 Posts
Ooc —
fade? <3

He smiled, a bit hidden and soft.

Well...you know where to find me, if you need it.

Yet he felt it had come time to return to his duties and leave her to her own.