Redhawk Caldera You cheated on me? When I specifically asked you not to?
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Please don't be mad. Maia's look grew concerned, but she listened quietly. Of course her first reaction was to be upset, but it wasn't because she was angry. She understood, but she hated the idea of Lilitu leaving again so soon after coming to rejoin them. It felt they'd barely had the chance to catch up.

Oh, honey. I'm not going to be mad about that. Maia stepped forward and embraced her, pressing her cheek to Lilitu's ruff. Of course I understand. I'm not happy about it, and I'm going to miss you like crazy. But I really hope you find her. And when you do, she's always welcome here too.

This must have been similar to what her own parents felt, seeing her leave to find her siblings. She regretted more than ever not making it back home before it was too late. Lilitu wasn't hers but it still hurt like hell, even knowing she was going to do something so important. Something Maia herself absolutely would have done without a thought only a few years ago.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You cheated on me? When I specifically asked you not to? - by Maia - November 17, 2022, 12:16 PM