Northstar Vale Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson felt her gentle shift of thoughts. He didn't know what she was thinking, and he knew she'd probably not like it if he asked. However, part of his heart hurt, that something was bothering her so soundly, that she didn't believe him, or trust him. The trusting him was a big thing, but he could understand and it was why he was trying to just tread lightly, learn of her as she learned of him.

A purl of a chuff was in his throat at her gentle kiss.

You're welcome.

Reyson looked her over, gentle movement along her side. Wondering why she didn't feel well.

Would you be alright if I asked Aquene to come talk to you, help you figure out what's wrong? I know you wouldn't want to take time away from Epoch and Mereo, so perhaps while she is looking you over, she can teach you something knew. This way it benefits Epoch, and you. I know how you are about these things.

A soft smile took place on his maw. A gentle nudge to her head. Please He murmured quietly.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 12, 2022, 08:18 AM
RE: Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 22, 2022, 09:44 PM