Northstar Vale Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson snorted and his eyes lit up with laughter. I didn't know you had a dick joke in you Meadow.

He tilted his head, laughter again on his face. he shook his head at her. She was adorable even when she was being filthy, but he didn't mind. He could have said something along he lines of just one now, but that felt way too forward, but if she looked close she'd see the itch to say something of such caliber in his gaze.

Reyson frowned. Like it did when I was growing. Rigid. Dutiful. I think i'd like Epoch for children or Paleo. I used to think that it was good for children to learn to be a soldier. Now I think it's important to let your children choose. And there are more choices elsewhere. Towhee and Maxim taught me that.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 12, 2022, 08:18 AM
RE: Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 28, 2022, 05:16 PM