Northstar Vale Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
A grin lit up his face. That's great Meadow. I'm glad they want you to teach classes. Reyson didn't really have any attachments to Mereo. They had left, when Towhee and Maxim had left. Not even the Imperator and he were close and he didn't think the Imperator would take offense at his movings.

Reyson studied her. I'm not happy in Mereo, Meadow.

He frowned trying to think of the right words. I came to Mereo, because it was what I knew at the time. I had lost my entire command, all gone, ripped apart in front of me. I had no direction and no station. So I went where i knew I could stay and heal, put what I did know to use. And those that I were closest too in Mereo are now in Epoch.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 12, 2022, 08:18 AM
RE: Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 28, 2022, 07:39 PM