Bonesplinter Ravine Silence
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven walked near yhe ravine. Red eyes tracing down into the shadows and murk. The dark shadows moved against the white bones that littered the ravine.

It was peaceful here where the dead set. Dreven had been intent upon surviving he even felt a little disconnected from his tiny Snow.

He took a deep breath and stood still letting the shadows cloak him as it did the bones below.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
What had caught Atka's attention and resulted in a, I'll catch back up in a moment, to Dreven had lost its interest. She trailed not far behind, having to ease into a brisk jog to return to his side. His pace was a struggle to keep up with when they had first departed from The Heartwood, but her body had leaned out with no lack of muscle as there journey had progressed. Simply put, his large body covered more ground.

❝It's just as quiet as the hollow.❞ Atka quietly uttered out as she walked beside him, the urge to not disturb the silence was just as present here.

She wouldn't have put it past him to crack a joke about the time they had spent in that forest, but her eyes were trained on his red gaze fixed on what was ahead. She had no idea what direction the pack he had spoke of was, or even if he preferred to stay on their own. Atka's face was trained in thought before she looked back ahead, an eerie feeling prickling under her fur as she pulled her glance away from the bones that littered the floor. Each shadow had her head turning, and each drip had her ears perked. Dreven seemed rather... at home down here, no signs of discomfort while she was on alert.

His peace was important as well, so she kept rather quiet compared to her usual talking of Dreven's ear off.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven knew his snow wasn't ever too far off, and if she went too long without finding him again. he'd find her and if she was hurt, well he'd rip off whoever hurt her's dick and call it a day. IT was what it was.

Her tiny footfalls came to his ear and he looked her over. A low rumble of appreciation in his chest as it always was. He tugged he closer, and stepped back from the ravine, she was clearly on edge. He ran a muzzle along her head and down her shoulders, if she'd allow.

You need some meat on your bones woman. I pushed to hard getting here. I'm sorry.

She better savor that sorry, because she was the only wolf in his life that ever got one. And she always would be the only one.

A smile lit up his face. I can make you scream if you want me too. Not so quiet then.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
At his low rumble, her ears picked up, followed by her eyes. Safe is the only word to describe how she felt when Dreven would draw his nose across her body, pulling her close.

You need some meat on your bones woman. I pushed to hard getting here. I'm sorry.

❝It's no worry, it comes with the season anyway.❞ Her response was quiet and short, she didn't want him to dwell on it.

I can make you scream if you want me too. Not so quiet then.

No matter how many times she had been with Dreven, the shyness had not dispelled. A slow blink was the only physical reaction shown, before her ears flattened and her face warmed. Atka took in a harsh and closed her eyes for a moment before stepping away, brushing against him while she had. She peeked over the ravine before glancing back to him.

❝I don't know if we should stall any longer.❞ Her words were followed with a wag of her tail, tone laced with humor.

are they still headed to the hildibrandr?
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I know, but doesn't mean I have to like it. he looked her over again. Eyes tracing her form, and a frown pulling at his eyes.

Always beautiful though. he murmured at her.

She brushed against him, and then moved away to look over the ravine. He had a brief second where he wanted to pull her back, but she looked at him with a wag of her tail and he grinned.

He chuckled. Alright. Let's head to this pack land then where Fury is.

We could, if you want, but Alduin is coming back in game too. And Fury just died. We can head to the borders and see how the interaction goes.