Alpine Lake Your father came and went
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Private 
Dreven lumbered towards the lake. His mind on the past days events. He was not interested in dealing with the after math of a war that he had no part in. And he wouldn't put his snow @Atka Tsimshian into such a thing. It wouldn't be fair or kind.

They had some things to work through and think of, but today, his sole desire was to find a place to just enjoy the day. He had ran her hard lately, and he knew he wasn't the sweetest type of wolf. He was rather shitty most of the time, but he didn't want her to think he didn't care about her or what she wanted. Or the small things she liked. So, he set out for the lake. Nearing the very edge.

He used his brute force, muscles rippling along his back and shoulders as he jumped and then slammed two feet down into the ice, the pieces cut a few small slices on his paw pads, but it wasn't anything major and then he waited and watched for some fish.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Atka was anything but a shadow, her coat speaking volumes against that. However, she followed behind him from a distance as if she was one. Her yellow gaze held a softness as she watched him step up to the lake. The short lived peace that came with admiring her lover was cut short as he broke the ice. She sighed, and followed behind him. Atka kept the current worries in her mind distant, hoping the anxiety would not show. She had wanted anything but to worry Dreven.

❝Careful big guy.❞ She laughed.

Atka knew she would be short of supplies had his paws posed a problem, she would address that later. Her snowy coat brushed with his as she stepped beside him and followed his stare to the water.

❝Didn't know you could fish.❞ The small comment left her mouth as her wolfish brow furrowed, a smile following shortly after.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven didn't do anything in half measures. He was an all in type of wolf. Which was why he had such severe issues with all that was going on lately. He ddint' know where he fit at the moment. He had never known really, but rather than the freedom and peace he had longed for he had found himself, thrown for bones again. But this was not a day to dwell on such things.

Her voice and then her laughter and he couldn't stop the wide grin that ate up his maw. He moved one paw forward to catch her paw and give her a strange one armed hug.

He chuckled darkly. Oh Snow. I have all sorts of hidden talents. You've yet to uncover them all.

But he moved to give her room. do you know how to fish?
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Snow. Atka liked that nick name. It wasn't a cold, nor unnecessarily sweet name. Dreven had called her by it since their first meeting. She would hide the fondness that swelled in her chest every time he spoke it, but she was sure he knew. Her mind had gotten away from her before she was brought back by his laugh, something that she'd always sought with her words. She leaned into him and giggled at his response, not fighting the limb that pulled her closer.

Do you know how to fish?

Fishing was seasonal where she had grown up, and certainly not in a setting like this.

❝I grew up by the ocean, Dreven.❞ She raised a brow and smiled at him as he pulled away, waiting for him to piece it together.

❝But yes, just not in a place like this.❞ Atka huffed.

Her gaze flicked between him and the ice, she wondered how he was going to pull this off. Yet, she chose to remember he'd lived a life before her.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven had this little habit of nicknaming everyone. Sometimes it was to be a dick, sometimes it was to just be nice. And sometimes it was so he could remember them. Snow her nickname had stuck and he liked it so he kept it. And it fit her. She was as white as snow. And when he thought of her, he often thought of her in terms of a snow angel, thus her nickname.

Laughter rattled from his chest again. Oh so you probably know better than me. I've never tried ice fishing. So this is going to be a learning experience, but.

He watched with a grim smile, when a fish stuck it's face towards the top in curiosity and he struck. Large meaty paw, carved it out like butter. As it landed on the ground, he grasped it and crunched it dead.

Fish are kinda dumb sometimes.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Atka had nothing to say as the learning experience had played out, mere surprise registering in her mind. Another smile had graced her face, a furrowed brow as she looked between him and the twitching fish.

❝I guess so.❞ She bit back another laugh.

Of course Dreven would pull that off, was all she could think about.

❝At least we aren't going hungry tonight then.❞ Atka said with a slow blink looking back down to the rippling water.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven bent his head and nudged snow with a happy churl in his throat and licked he along her muzzle, before he looked back to the water.

You want to grab one?

He looked her over. Have you been hungy? I suppose I haven't been taking care very good care of you. I'm sorry for that.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
so sorry for the late reply, things got a little crazy again. without the reply to the other thread do you have any ideas on moving forward?

❝I've been fine, Dreven.❞ She bit back a laugh, his worry was sweet, though she would prefer if he wasn't.

❝I guess I could try though.❞ Atka inhaled a deep breath, sending a brief smile the man's way before slightly backing away from the breach of the ice.

Her body was low, almost feline-like stance as she patiently waited for her opportunity.

❝Maybe we should try in another sp-❞ The snowy woman's words trailed off, eyes trained on the unfortunate fish.

The opportunity finally clicked together, extending herself out in a swift motion, jaws seeking the creature. There was a small struggle. Atka closed her eyes as it twisted and turned in her mouth, sides of her face stinging from the force before she dropped it on the ice.

❝I think I would rather wear myself out chasing rabbits.❞ Atka's tongue wrapped around her mouth, looking back up at Dreven before exhaling a small laugh.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I suggest we move on with Atka/Dreven and then make adjustments as they go. We can't stay in limbo it is unfair.

Dreven nodded his head. Though he gave her another cursory glance and sniff, nose slipping from her ruff down to her rib cage. She was alright she seemed in good spirits. They would need to figure out something soon for their lives. He was tired of waiting on everyone else.

A hearty laugh left his throat and he swung a paw around her and pulled her close, gently preening through her ears and head. Trying to ease the sting the fish had left.

You did well.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
sounds good to me! if i'm still unable to reach out on discord (been having issues with logging in lol) I'll pm you about organizing something for puppies :)

Her eyes brightened at the praise, looking to his before she was pulled close to Dreven again. There was always a wind of emotion when she was wrapped by his behemoth figure, but the feeling of safety was more intense than the others. She admired the affection as he tended to her face and head, slowly shifting her head up to brush against his neck with sigh of relief.

❝You're so warm.❞ Atka's mumbled, breath turning to mist in the cold air.

The wisp of a woman had grown accustomed the wintry temperatures, but in the embrace of Dreven she did not want to pull away.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alright :)

She touched his neck and as always when anyone was near his throat. He had to forcefully keep himself from growling. She was easier to handle than say if Alduin was near it or Khasni. And it showed how much he trusted her to allow her that liberty.

He shifted and pulled her down with him, large body hitting the ground with a jarring movement, but he kept her from hitting. Then pulled her tight to his chest and stomach, limbs across her's and holding her in a wolfish cuddle, while he continued to preen at what he could reach on her.

Better? he asked with a puff of air and a smirk.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
❝Yes,❞ Her response was hushed.

Atka shuffled closed to him- if that was even possible. Her mind didn't wander, comfortably residing in the moment as the worries that usually haunted her ebbed away. With Dreven's touch, she did briefly think of her heat that she knew would follow in one of the following months. Atka would revisit that thought later, making a conscious effort to avoid thinking of it right now. However, she knew either herself, or Dreven would have to mention or speak on the matter later.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A dry chuckle worked it's way from his throat and he nodded. Good.

Atka was always up to cuddle and the monstrosity of a man kind of liked it too. He didn't know what the future held for them, but he was okay with whatever it did. As for littles and heat cycles and all that jazz. Dreven knew what was coming.

Knew it happened, but it was up to Atka what they did. Far as he was concerned her body, her choice. He probably felt more vehemently than most about this, being that his body had never been his own until he got away from where he lived.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
❝Dreven,❞ She spoke after a considerable amount of silence.

Atka hadn't lost her train of thought but it took her a moment to put it into words.

❝Are things going to be how they have been?❞ She paused, shifting to rest her head on him. ❝I mean like, after this winter.❞

❝How much are things going to change if... If we have children when this season passes.❞ Atka's voice almost had a shudder to it, even with the quiet volume.

❝Do you want to look for others to live beside, or be by ourselves?❞ She figured putting it out in the air, no matter how blatant, was better.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Hextitled his head down to her and listened as she spoke. A small jump in his jaw at her question. Not at her, but he grew angry at Alduin and Khasni and now Fury for taking away somwthing stable his beloved had wanted.

He was quiet unsure what to say his mind reeling. Would he as scarred, scary and violent as he was be a good father. He didn't know.

I will do whatever you want. If you want to find a pack I'll search one out. If you want to just be, I will do that too. Whatever you want Snow. It's yours.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Whatever you want, Snow. It’s yours.

Dreven’s words replayed in her head, but one specific part stuck out to her more than the rest. He had offered and given her so much already. The future seemed less scary to her during this moment, a small victory over her anxiety. The thought of what came next usually made her nervous. Dreven’s embrace and words he seemed so good with at the time made her feel secure.

❝I love you, Dreven.❞ It seemed like the correct thing to say, and there was no shallowness behind it.

❝In all honesty though, if we pass this season with children… I think a pack might be best.❞ She thought of her own for a moment, the small presence of sorrow making its exit just as fast as it came.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
What pack are you thinking for them?

Dreven was not a good wolf. He was not kind and he was not sweet. However, he was to one specific wolf. Only one. She got everything he could give and then if he didn't have anything he'd give more anyway. Because she deserved ever Godsd*** thing she wanted.

He was thrown for a loop at her next words and had a moment of panic. Was he capable of love, but he knew he was had proven it.

Love you too, Snow. He whispered softly.

What pack do you want to look at? Or what type of pack are you looking for?
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
no idea honestly :,) do you have any you’d like? if not i’ll go through some and send you a couple that seem cool 

A faint smile could be picked up on Atka’s face at his response. She assumed it wasn’t an easy thing for him to say, but who knows.

❝I’m not sure.❞ The little white wolf really wasn’t.

The only thing she was sure of was that she’d like to her pups to be safe.

❝Sorry,❞ Atka paused, she knew the I don’t know could get annoying considering it left her mouth rather often. 

❝Do you have any ideas? Know of any?❞
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Mereo might work, but we'd have to see if it stays put. It maybe disbanding due to Fennec/Germ drama.  

It wasn't easy for him to admit such a thing and he was still having trouble swallowing afterwards.

he tilted a scarred and tattered ear towards her with a small smile on his face. He didn't mind when she didn't know things.

The only ones I knew were where fury was, where vex was and Alduin, but they're all gone.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
we'll have to see i guess ^^

Atka remained still and quiet, mind simply drifting to how warm he was. As sweet as her daydreams were, she reminded herself there were other matters.

❝Hm,❞ She thought about looking, wondering if they would even be able to. ❝I guess we start looking?❞

Atka made sure her last words were said with a tone to sound like she was asking him, and she was. It wasn't like they hadn't smelled others on there way, perhaps it wasn't as hard as it sounded. Her stress at the situation died, she figured they would run into someone eventually, right?
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
There's a viking one popping up if you want to look into that one. It may actually be able to form with Atka/Drev.

Dreven ran a muzzle along her shoulders, a hum in his throat as he listened as she spoke.

We will. As soon as I take a nap. He yawned, with a laugh.

And buried his nose into her fur with a soft huff.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
sounds cool to me, if you get a thread up with them just tag me and i'll reply asap :)

❝Good idea.❞ She smiled, and adjusted herself to get comfortable.

Atka remained nestled against him as she felt every rise and fall of his chest. It was never difficult for her to fall asleep while listening to his breath.