Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos would not have imagined she did not know the name of Moonspear or the Ostrega who once ruled upon it. A pack once so large and so great, they had expanded into a second pack in the valley below and many spoke of their name with both fear and admiration. As they had the Nereides where Aiolos had hailed and a type of people which had come here a time or two before. They were not all that far from here, given one of their scouting missions was the reason why Aiolos himself had been led to these lands. 

Anywho...

She? A furrowed brow quirked up. Ah, a good woman. I did not feel right, leading without a woman at my side and so she joined me at it. We did our best to keep Yuelong afloat until there was little left. He did not know how well that sounded, those words, to have to have a woman at his side. He had been a slave to women and did not feel comfortable leading his own, over any woman. These words went unsaid, as he did not often share them just to anyone. 

Well, she looked to be a woman who had seen and done many a thing, some not so good... You could tell it, in her eyes. See it from the mangled side of her face and her mate whose throat had been torn. He spoke as he thought of her face now. But she wanted change, wanted rest, deep in her soul and her mate was a quiet fellow, but a stern patrol. 

They found peace in Yuelong, for however long it last. When we parted, they said they were looking to reunite with more family and wouod come to Moonglow if they could not. I've not seen then since, so hope that they had found them. 

He explained the last pack mates of Yuelong before it dispursed. Then, realizing he had not given a name, Her name was Maegi.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
it beats and finds a way inside - by Sakhmet - December 28, 2022, 01:50 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Aiolos - December 28, 2022, 05:23 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Sakhmet - December 28, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Aiolos - December 28, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Sakhmet - January 02, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Aiolos - January 03, 2023, 08:19 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Sakhmet - January 03, 2023, 09:10 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Aiolos - January 03, 2023, 09:49 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Sakhmet - January 03, 2023, 10:06 PM
RE: it beats and finds a way inside - by Aiolos - January 03, 2023, 11:00 PM