Hideaway Strath Trading panic attacks, you finally threw it all back
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Fenrir's scouting trip had come to an end. 

The sight of his home (even as odd as it was to admit such a thing of the strath), was a great relief. The constant travel, with little time to rest and an ever shorter time to hunt, was torment. But persistent as he was, he pushed through.

Within lines of the strath, he called to his daughter, @Fury, to let her know of his return. There was much to report, and he was sure she was eager to hear it all to the last detail.
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,
silence, and solitude.' '
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury came with haste.
She had begun her heat, but was repressing the urges that came with it with an amazing control.
The Sovereign Queen stopped a few paces from Fenrir, tail still held high in dominance.
"Father, you've returned. How do you fare?" She inquired, leveling him with her amber stare.
Her tone held an urgency that she did not yet clarify upon.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
How do you fare?

She didn't miss a single beat, did she?

A hoarse bark of a laugh bubbled from his chest. How do I fare? Grunting with the itch to appease an ache, Fenrir stretched his lower body out wide before her. In unison, both shoulder cracked with an echoing snap. Travel doesn't suit my aging bones ... albeit, it was refreshing to act as though I were younger like the spawns you harbor.

Rising to his full height, he finally met his daughter's gaze evenly. Not much to report of my travels, really. There's a few packs scattered here and there, some I'm sure you know of. Most seem to keep to themselves, not too concerned with poking their noses in another wolf's fur. All said was likely to her disappointment. But he'd done as she asked, hadn't he? Hell— he'd spent over a month traveling, just for her to find some ounce of trust for him. It almost seemed all for naught.
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury huffed softly in amusement as Fenrir popped his shoulders, probably to release built-up tension.
He then got to the report.
Her stare eluded to her displeasure at what felt like a half-assed attempt to do the job she had set for him, but a deal was a deal.

"Fine." She rumbled, "I will keep my word to you. You are now promoted to Freyr." She uttered, 
"But there is one more thing you need to do. Sovereign went missing some time ago, Arashi and Adlartok went to find her. My child has returned wounded, but my husband and our Marauder have not yet come back. If you would try to find them and relay the message whilst I keep watch over Sovereign, that would be splendid." She rumbled.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Freyr. 

Finally— a worthy title.

But there was more. Ugh, of course there was.

Sovereign. Arashi. Adlartok. So many names, too much drama. But, oh.. what a coincidence this was! 

A grim curl of his lips was put on display at the mention of the two men. How strange. I happened upon their scent through the mountains. If our speed of movement equates, they shouldn't be far from here. Which meant that it wouldn't be too hard to find them. Easy enough for Fenrir.

To his feet, the man swiftly traipsed from his daughter's view. I'll have them back by dark. Final words before he'd entirely vanished.
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,