Two Rivers Isle Hope dangles on a string
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
All Welcome 
@Adylaide @Makan  @Iseul  @Goliad  -- pack howl! We did it! Just one post each and then I'll archive.

EDIT: I am closing this because I was today years old when I remembered that Makan cannot... howl... I'm so sorry.

Nothing much had changed on the Isle in the past few days. And yet... everything somehow felt different. More and more, this place felt like home. The borders were well-scented, the caches were stocked as much as they could be in the winter, den sites in the forest had been dug out (they would need to dig out more in the spring, up in the hills). Together, they had done all they could to make Two Rivers Isle comfortable and inviting. It felt like... time.

Time for Ulrich to raise his head and cry to them all: We did it. We are home.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Her husbands voice rang out, loud, clear, musical. A smile split her maw and she threw her head back to join in. Letting her voice carry and fly over the land they now claimed. Join in with his and those under their banner. It was a beautiful moment. And she had never thought she would do this, be here, and yet she was. It was an awe inspiring, amazing feeling. And it could be heard int he way she sang out.
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
iseul could not take much credit for the work put into two isles, except for perhaps the fact that she was simply apart of the group itself. but in the end, that was probably enough. she had been scrounging about for roots and such to eat, though earing the call of her two leaders, she throws up her muzzle to the sky and lets out her own howl to intertwine with the rest.

the wilds would know that they were here, well and alive and thriving.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
24 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
These people were few, but they were enough for Goliad, for now. He was pleased with their progress; it meant he would survive the winter above all, but, he knew himself to be invested in the plight of these winter wolves at this point. He needed to know their stories, and to commit them to memory. He could not leave them with the ending unfinished.
When their song rose up he found the sound of it beautiful, and so familiar that his heart hurt. His own nose tipped towards the sky and he crooned a note of his own - and wondered afterwards as his voice faded, if anyone from the Sandsea might hear him.