Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
860 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
the man spoke too much. but the moment he referred to her in terms that dismissed as well as condescended, mireille was finished listening. 
the sheer disrespect posed by the fool at her borders sent a swordlike flame of fury through mireille. her red hackles blazed upward. the man in his arrogance had confirmed what she had chosen to believe of them: that unrelated men were dangerous and addled by their own power.
rosalyn had been correct.
mireille drew on the strength of mothers and sisters and yes, even the grandmothers who had shaped her lineage. she did not howl for her pack nor signal rhaegal; mireille launched herself directly at the stranger, uncaring that he was far larger.
he would pay for his stupidity on their borders.
Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Mireille - January 14, 2023, 10:22 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM