Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
855 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
when it became clear that chacal was not angry with her, mireille's body relaxed and then tensed again, hotly. "oh, he ran his mout' to me! firs', he came here to 'provide for you.' he told rhaegal dat he would be back again an' again!"
her eyes widened in remembered shock and then narrowed to renewed fury. "he followed you!" mireille growled indignantly. "did not even know your name! dat would be hint enough not to come after! den, chacal, i went down t'ere. i told him if one of us be wantin' him aroun', he would know. i told him to go away an' dat his offerin' was not needed."
"rhaegal t'ought it was a curse. no. it was just dis man, wantin' you to know his scent."
mireille bristled. "den he started swearin', sayin you 'reduced him to meat' an' he was 'just fuckin' leaving,'" the red girl parroted back to her sister, every word of that conversation seared into her head. "den he called me honey. said dat i could hate him all i fuckin' wanted, not for something someone else did. de assumptions!"
mireille lifted her head high. "some more swearin' but i was hot by dat time, chacal, so i went to teach him a lesson. rhaegal caught de mos' of it, den maman was t'ere. an' dis man still rambled a bunch of words about me hatin' him at once an' he was just bringin' food, ugh! ugh!" she sprang up and paced in a tight line. "i told him never to come back an' got his word on dat, but we will see."
winded, she slumped with the release of all these things and stared in silent rage toward the sea.
Messages In This Thread
batay kè - by Mireille - January 16, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: batay kè - by Chacal - January 16, 2023, 11:43 AM
RE: batay kè - by Mireille - January 16, 2023, 11:55 AM
RE: batay kè - by Chacal - January 16, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: batay kè - by Mireille - January 16, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: batay kè - by Chacal - January 16, 2023, 01:20 PM
RE: batay kè - by Mireille - January 16, 2023, 06:37 PM
RE: batay kè - by Chacal - January 17, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: batay kè - by Mireille - January 22, 2023, 04:13 PM