Beta*
breathe fire
632 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
Conception 
backdated for Jan 4th, after her spirit vision! its TIMEEE

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heat

she walked with purpose as the sun filled her womb and body with its blinding light. the blood smeared over her brow and eyes remained, reminding shikoba of the days of her warrior status within the clearing. she thinks of many things when she leaves moonspear; the vision, her son, her husband, and her lineage.

mojag would have siblings, and inutsuk would be allowed to father presently. 

the shackles of grief have let shikoba go, and her shoulders feel light and free as she moves through the snow. the borders remained well-marked, and the woman would let out a call for her @Inutsuk to come and find her. the raging flame within would only be quenched with his presence, and shikoba would no longer hold her pain against the man.

the spirits pushed her forward. she would move toward their shared ulaq, a seemingly feral glint in her eyes that burned something primal into the glance of others.
[Image: giphy.gif]
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Star-wife called, and the eager hunter did not miss it. 

Tail swaying with delight upon her summons, Inutsuk knew it true that Shikoba had returned home from her trip to Moonspear. He had waited (somewhat) patiently. But now that she was home, he could hardly contain his excitement. 

From where he had been stalking a nearby herd, he started off at a tiptoe, that then soon surged into a not-so graceful run. And before he knew it, the man was in view of the ulaq the couple shared.

Slowing as he came to the archway, the hunter submerged himself within and took in the sight of his wife. It did not take long for him to reach her side, flank against hers, and nose against her cheek, pressing many kisses upon it.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
632 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
his breath was warm upon her cheek, and she made sure to return the kisses of affection to her husband.

"inutsuk," she would whisper to him, ears splaying out in a moment of guilt, "i have not been fair to you." she would be honest and open with him, the way he deserved her to be after his return home. "you have done all that has been asked," she pressed her nose against his neck and inhales his calming scent, "yet i was cruel to you."

it stung to admit this. shikoba was a proud being and did not care to admit when she was wrong. yet she was forced to walk the path of the wronged and misled. shikoba had let things spiral out of control when it came to her feelings. but she was no longer a slave to the things that once weighed her down. 

"i am sorry, husband. for all of it." her voice does its best to not shake as it leaves her mouth. a tender brush of the tongue against his brow as she looks into his eyes gently, "i am your wife, and i shall love you always. no matter what." she could not answer the burning call until all felt right within her world and within her heart.
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
"I have not been fair to you." 

She began with these words, then those of apology. In her mind, it had been cruel. Inutsuk did not think so. He knew it would take time to earn her trust again; though, he did not expect such a quick change of heart.

For fear of dragging this on further than it needed to go, he would not argue against this. I forgive you, He would say instead, forehead pressing against hers. And I will love you always and forever.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
632 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
his words would not be argued against. she had learned that it was not the way of her new path. instead, she presses further into him, a small whimper leaving her. all this time she had been building up walls to keep him away when this was all that she needed in her heart. the answer was so simple, yet so complex within her own brain and way of thinking.

but shikoba had always managed to oftentimes make things harder than they needed to be. this time would be different. and with a deep breath, she would come to whisper into his ear.

"the vision showed me something," as her teeth could come to gently groom behind his ears, "that we would have another child." she feels the ripple up her spine, a shiver in her ribs.
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
The warmth of her breath against his ear made him shudder with excitement. He had never expected to be welcomed back into her heart so soon. But now that he was, he couldn't imagine himself anywhere else.

Then came her sweet voice, and soft words.

"The vision showed me something..."

"... that we would have another child."

Inutsuk's gaze found her own, surprised. Is this your want? Slight concern trickled in his voice.

Shikoba had great respect for the spirits and the wishes, but was she ready to accept him in whole, especially in this way?
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
632 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
"it is." she would reassure him a million times if she needed to. the message was clear and shikoba was not one to ignore the universal signs that her behavior needed to be rectified. "but only if inutsuk wants it too." she knew better than to be unfair and make choices without his thoughts. she deeply valued his words and knew that she needed to show this to him in any way possible. "this is a choice we make together."

it would certainly seem like a leap for shikoba to come and accept her husband in his entirety once again, but it was needed from her. the nights were cold, and soon spring would once again be upon them. while she feared that they would have many mouths to feed, shikoba also knew that she adored her time as a mother and desired the role once more. besides, mojag may even learn more about himself when he becomes an older brother to a younger sibling. perhaps it would nudge him in the right direction to choose his path in life.
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Her reassurance was welcomed with a deep, warm smile. If it is your want, then it is mine as well. Inutsuk had failed his first change to be a father. He did not want to fail again.

And so their second dance would soon begin.

Reaching, he pulled her into his embrace, content to simply hold her for a few more moments if she allowed it.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
632 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
he agreed and soon sought out her touch. she would not argue or put up a fight, for there was no doubt within herself that her husband was lying or unworthy of such. she presses herself against him in a loving manner, seeing all of the features of the man she had fallen in love with in the very beginning.

time changes others, sometimes for the best and others for the worst. she has grown with it, and despite the challenges that have come to face her, shikoba has managed to come out on top. that was something worth celebrating, especially when she had a family standing behind her.

she would stay there with him, for as long as he wanted her there. and when she would feel him shift or perhaps change, she would move with him as one. it was an ancient dance that they walked before, something that was reckless and untamable at times, though gentle and soaked in love the next.

she knows the warmth buried within her. but she does not rush as she did the last time. she chooses the cherish all that she had missed in these many months.
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
we can either fade here or after your next post?

He knew of their desires. And of Shikoba's warmth filled scent. He would not hold her too long, allowing their embrace to shift into an entanglement of the familiar dance that was pure lust and affection.

When it was all over and the two crept to the furs upon the floor tiredly, Inutsuk would encase her form with his, offering gentle licks to her crown and cheek. A blissful time — one he would not so quickly let slip from him.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
632 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
sure, we can fade here! <3

she flickered like wildfire and danced wildly with lightning in her eyes. a roll of thunder from her throat, star hunter had come to claim inutsuk's heart once again.

and when they grew tired, she would come to settle next to him. their furs would keep them warm, and she would come to appreciate all of the other little things he did while they were bundled up together. breathless, tired, and together.