Northstar Vale And I can end the planet in a holocaust
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox had been hoping to track down his niece and (re)introduce himself. He had not yet reconnected with her since he had come back, and it would be nice to spend a little bit of quality time with her. A tracker by nature, the Redhawk's stomach turned when her trail simply disappeared over a steep ledge.

Carefully, Phox made his way down an alternate path—picking up Jack's scent now—stopping frequently to plot the best route downward. And when he found himself at the bottom, his fears were confirmed. His niece's body crumpled. A pile of vomit in the snow.

Jack had found her first.

His heart dropped, and Phox put his head to the ground to search for his nephew, fearing he may bolt far and away before anybody could reach him. Such an awful, awful shock it would have been to see his sister like that. Phox couldn't imagine. And Towhee. Towhee.

Finally, he spotted both Jack and Towhee, along with somebody else he did not know. -Towhee,- he said, ears flattened against his head. -Leona—she-—but he couldn't make the rest come out. It caught in his throat.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - January 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 29, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 30, 2023, 10:40 AM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 31, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Phox - January 31, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - February 19, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - March 17, 2023, 02:55 PM