Ouroboros Spine and now i can consider there is no distance
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
The same!

It was good. It was better if it was both of them. Sakhmet knew this in a way she could only describe as instinct.

Then her eyes turned towards the soft shape of the place that had seen so much life. So much healing, love, growth. A safe place for whatever may come.

It left only one answer then!

Of course.

Granted she had no clue how it might work when the time truly came. If they might be able to handle all the closeness when new bodies were brought earthside.

What do our days look like now?

Another kiss, the inability to let go of Moonwoman!
Messages In This Thread
and now i can consider there is no distance - by Sakhmet - January 31, 2023, 12:00 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Sakhmet - January 31, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Sakhmet - February 12, 2023, 10:02 AM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Kukutux - February 12, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Sakhmet - February 13, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Kukutux - February 13, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: and now i can consider there is no distance - by Sakhmet - February 19, 2023, 02:10 PM