Swiftcurrent Creek He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
If Shardik was reluctant to recount his altercation with the bear, Atreus didn’t pick up on it. He listened raptly as the creek’s Theta explained the situation, his mouth gaping again when Shardik said the bear had taken his brother’s tail. After that, they’d run.

Oh, Atreus blurted at Shardik’s concluding sentence, blinking at the wan smile, shit.

He couldn’t think of a single other thing to say to that. He blinked at Shardik again, then glanced over at Moss lurking in the background. Atreus thought she looked pretty lively, so he must mean a different pack. Well, he’d said he was new to this one.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn - by Atreus - February 02, 2023, 07:00 PM