Northstar Vale Trávma
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was broken certainly, but he was not shattered and he would have taken offense in his current ire to the assumption of the male in front of him. His faculties were quite sound at the moment.

Your child and I had words, as we have had since I came back with you and Meadow. He hates me. I lost my composure and said things I shouldn't have, I apologized to the little girl that was there and then I took my leave. After that I don't know what he did or where he went.

The first time we had words was after I came back from finding Meadow and Germanicus in a compromising position. I was obviously upset. He told me to come with him. I did. He bade me clean the dirt, and blood and other nastiness upon myself, again I did. He told me he smelled it, obviously i knew what he meant, but I Didn't elaborate. He said She's not impervious to making mistakes. No one is perfect.

he continued Saying that conversation word for word. Then he went onto to the next one. And once he was finished again saying everything word for word including what he said to the youth, his tattered ears flattened.

I should not have lost my ire with him, it was a mistake. And I apologize for it. I don't know what i Did to offend him since the beginning, but apparently something in my personality deeply bothers him. Also he has a crush on meadow.

Paraphrasing because you were there :D but Reyson would repeat it word for word. He's a soldier. He would say everything he did say and what Antigone said and so forth.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 02, 2023, 08:13 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 08:20 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 02, 2023, 08:31 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 09:39 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 06:25 AM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 03:34 PM