Northstar Vale Trávma
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson knew the man didn't want to be unfair, but he already was. There was something in teh soldier that didn't like this. Perhaps it was because he had punished his own daughter when she did something wrong as he would have punished any other soldier. He was able to put aside his emotions and look logically at the items and words in front of him. Clearly the Arche couldn't fully do so, but that neither here nor there.

The boy was not wrong about some things yes, but he was not right about many others. For instance the soldier was self-centered, pathetic, cold, scarred ugly, but clearly the man didn't care that his son could speak with cruel words and he would clearly do nothing to him. This irritated Reyson.

However he didn't let it show. Clearly the man felt he was hitting a middle ground, but he was doing nothing but laying the framework for his son to continue to do as he pleased. He was making another pharaoh. How hypocritical of the man. And with that some of the respect Reyson had held for him slipped a notch, and he realized this man had lost his trust. As did Tamar and all three of his children. No wonder he and Germanicus had gotten along, they were similar.

There was a quietness in Reyson at these thoughts. His words clipped, putting up the armor of a soldier. Arche wanted patience fine, then he would also not get emotions. I will be patient. I am aware, Sir. Had I realized it sooner than after words. I would have done things differently.

He allowed his true regret to show only in his next words before he would be done. I am sorry that I wasn't calmer and i let him draw a reaction from me. It was foolish.

Then he stood quietly saying no more. His distaste for the entire situation deeply unsettling. But he could put it aside, as he had done so many times before as he would again. But he would also stay to himself again. Oh he'd patrol the borders. He'd make sure they were safe, but he wouldn't seek them out.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 02, 2023, 08:13 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 08:20 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 02, 2023, 08:31 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 09:39 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 06:25 AM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 03:34 PM