Porcupine Ridge everything's a lie
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
545 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He took a step forward—the brush falling away from his pelt and allowing her a chance for her eyes to skim over him, ensuring he hadn’t come to harm during his time away. At the heart of the matter, the silver Heiros knew it wouldn’t be the worst idea that he did do a bit of traveling outside Epoch borders—met others from other packs—mingled with youthful females from other packs. In the walls of his home, it was her and Towhee that remained unrelated to him—of course he gravitated toward her in this stage of his life.

He said they could run away together—and she found a sad smile touching her lips. “We don’t leave our friends and family behind, Antigone,” she whispered, taking a tentative step to him. She found herself at a loss on how to console him in this moment—she had never fought with family before… and he was perhaps too young to realize just what a privilege it was to take such a loving thing for granted. “We stay, and we try to keep our promises and we try to mend when we have wronged… Just as I have been trying to do since my run in with the cat.” She paused, her muzzle tipping up, eyes studying him thoughtfully. “When I’m better, and the thaw comes, maybe you and I can take a few trips to some of the nearby packs. See what their local healers have to say… Explore a bit.” And, of course, the unspoken: it would give him the chance to experience meeting others his age.
Messages In This Thread
everything's a lie - by Meadow - March 07, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: everything's a lie - by Antigone - March 07, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: everything's a lie - by Meadow - March 07, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: everything's a lie - by Antigone - March 07, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: everything's a lie - by Meadow - March 07, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: everything's a lie - by Antigone - March 07, 2023, 10:11 PM
RE: everything's a lie - by Meadow - March 08, 2023, 03:51 PM
RE: everything's a lie - by Antigone - March 08, 2023, 04:10 PM
RE: everything's a lie - by Meadow - March 08, 2023, 04:20 PM