Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
His ears perk up, a kind of 'oh?' expression on his face of interest as Kivaluk talks about how he had implemented the pack name of which he was born onto his surname. Aiolos thinks of it, imagining his own name, Aiolos Yuelong. It didn't quite fit, especially given the clash or origin. Kukutux had picked the family name of their own, information held closely and she had picked perfectly. Of course, Aiolos was incredibly biased.

When the young hunter spoke that it was never meant to last, the man's ginger ears turned back and down. A sad thing to think but, it was not like Kivaluk was wrong in his words. After all, it had not last and with his father having abandoned his post as both father and husband, a pack often did not last long without strong, stable, figureheads to guide it. Moonglow was that for him, now. Aiolos felt an awkwardness in his gut however, with the knowledge that Kivaluk's mother was now pregnant with Aiolos' own offspring. 

I'm glad... He then says, pulling himself out of that weirdness and continuing on. He even lifted up and taking a few steps toward Kivaluk and out to his side, a gesture that thry could continue on the border patrol that Kivaluk having been caught previously scent marking. I don't think I could do it without Kukutux. She really is the heart of these lands. He spoke with a happiness at the thought of his wife. It had been the same for Yuelong. After Hua left along with the rest of her family, though Aiolos tried, he was much the supporting-role leader. The backbone and force behind its leading women. It had always been this way for Aiolos and he believed it was only correct. 

I lived on an island north-east of here. It was once a place where the Yuelong wolves lived and ruled by Hua for quite a time. She chose me to lead at her side and when she and her family left, I chose Maegi to be by mine, your grandmother. He did not know if he was aware of his grandmother by name. The way in which Sakhmet had reacted to this same story Aiolos told her before, she seemed a bit out of sorts as though that relationship was quite the complicated one.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
it happened if i say it - by Kivaluk - March 08, 2023, 11:00 AM
RE: it happened if i say it - by Aiolos - March 18, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: it happened if i say it - by Kivaluk - March 19, 2023, 06:51 AM
RE: it happened if i say it - by Aiolos - March 22, 2023, 11:30 AM
RE: it happened if i say it - by Kivaluk - March 25, 2023, 02:44 PM
RE: it happened if i say it - by Aiolos - April 26, 2023, 03:42 PM
RE: it happened if i say it - by Kivaluk - April 29, 2023, 05:39 AM
RE: it happened if i say it - by Aiolos - May 07, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: it happened if i say it - by Kivaluk - May 10, 2023, 05:50 AM
RE: it happened if i say it - by Aiolos - May 11, 2023, 02:57 PM