The Floodlands I'm doing fine, trying to derail my one track mind
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
397 Posts
Ooc — Twin
these two have been so fun btw!! thank you so much! colt very much excites me, i had not expected a character like him to come wren's way but i am so glad he did >:) i hope to see more of them once this thread is done <3
Thunk, thunk, thunk.
If I give myself to you, her words come out in a purr, soft and shaky and yet full of intensity. Desire. I wanna see you again. 
Despite her previous discretion, with that vermillion gaze that spoke to her like a siren's call, she could not resist. He was creeping beneath her skin, planting some kind of seed within her that would sprout and grow thick vines of ivy, take control of her body. Perhaps she could do the same for him. Weave her web, pull him in with strings of silk that dared to hold him captive.
She leaned into the touch, now, feverishly accepting the brush against her throat with a shiver and another, more obvious whine. The fire that burned inside her begged to be put out.
There went that twisted grin, mirroring his own with a flash of pearly teeth and a hushed, breathy giggle. If we're gonna be a secret, let's make it a good one, eh?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm doing fine, trying to derail my one track mind - by Wren - April 16, 2023, 01:38 PM