Neverwinter Forest With wild horses running through your hollow bones
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin
unsure if you wanna end it here, but i'd love to make another thread in a different location to continue!! <33 thank you so much this has been so fun and these two are so sweet!!!

You got no idea how nice it is to meet somebody who doesn't know my fatha's name, Wren's light giggle booms into a hearty laugh. There's a glint of something behind those chocolate eyes, something unspoken that she would decline to indulge upon even if he asked. Maybe it was sorrowful, that same desolate feeling from before. She wouldn't linger on it. She had something else to focus on now, and now he had a name. Marcus.
His eyes lingered on her. This time, she took notice. Well-intentioned glances, curious and innocent, exploring her without sound or touch. And for now, she would let him, the lean muscles of her shoulders flexing as she takes another step toward him. Should he permit it, her nose ghosts along the nape of his neck. Something about him told her that she would want to remember what he smelled like. 
His offer makes her step back and blink. The idea that someone would want to stick around with her - especially since she looked so sad and gross at the moment - was baffling, but she put it aside when she could feel the rumble of her stomach. She was hungry. In fact, she'd been living off of peasants' meals that mostly consisted of hares and berries, guessing which ones could sustain and which could poison her. She'd be stupid to deny him. The way he was looking at her only swayed her answer further in his favor. 
Wren shakes the dust from her fur, then, blowing a puff of air from between pursed lips, a stray leaf that had been lodged between the fibers of her pelt falling to the ground. She meets his eyes, and a small smile follows. Y'know what? Yeah, I am. That sounds... real nice. I'd like that. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: With wild horses running through your hollow bones - by Wren - May 13, 2023, 09:27 PM