Sun Mote Copse but you're holding me like water in your hands
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: this one's a little raunchy in particular so i'm marking it

Her frown curls back up into a crooked display of triumph. She had won, this time. 
Wren watches him eat in silence with a little puff to her chest. She knows where his eyes are going, and she mirrors it herself, wandering from the point of his shoulders and down the length of rangy legs, watching where his paws go as he spares the carcass no mercy. For a moment, she imagines herself as that bird, the warmth of his tongue caressing her as she is consumed entirely. 
But she is no bird, not for the moment. Even still, when she sits back against the sloping trunk of an aspen, she is careful to keep her legs spread open. 
I've got a question, she chirps, breaking into the thick air of silence that had begun to surround them. how do you like being in a pack? Not that I'd join yours. She pauses, careful to gauge his reaction, and whether or not he would even be willing to indulge her with such an inquiry. I'm thinkin' a' going east.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but you're holding me like water in your hands - by Wren - May 17, 2023, 07:41 PM