Sawtooth Spire [m] in my hands and in my knees, tell me what you wanna do to me
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
397 Posts
Ooc — Twin
me too!! they're so cute lololol thank you for being chaotic with me <3

Tierra's nonchalant attitude towards the circumstances should have been endearing, but at this point, Wren was far too focused on the absolutely cataclysmic fear that she might just pass the fuck out right where she's sitting.
She shakes her head violently at the offer of being carried — Wren thought herself nearly twice the size of Tierra (although said size difference was nowhere near actually being that) and feared she may break the poor emissary's bones. She is even more afraid of possibly being taken under the care of a man. It mattered not how nice he was!
She clears her throat, lets out a defeated sigh, and finally decides to just get it over with. I-I appreciate it, but, uhm, Tierra, her face contorts into an expression that could only be described as shameful. I think I'm in heat, and I came here to try and wait it out, but apparently that's not fuckin' working, and I so badly do not want kids and I'm sure your leader is very nice but I do not want to be around a man right now-- She is almost gasping by the time she gets it out.
This could not possibly get any worse.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] in my hands and in my knees, tell me what you wanna do to me - by Wren - July 12, 2023, 12:03 PM