Hoshor Plains [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
397 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heat mention, there may or may not be suggestive themes in here, you know how it goes

@Marcus i know our other thread is not yet done but i am a sucker for these two! potential consequences are acknowledged because i live for drama

Before Wren was to set off back home for Swiftcurrent, there was one last person she longed to see. And maybe it was a stupid decision to do so given her current situation, but if she could just focus... this could be a completely normal interaction, right? 
The dead of night is her sanctuary. Soft hues of dark shield her in a sheen blanket, pampas reeds brushing against a pale chin. Her anxiety worsens with every step she makes. Burning, burning, burning. A scorching heat; one that tells her how awful of a fucking idea this is. 
What if he reacts differently to her? What if she reacts differently to him? What if—
But maybe it was a chance worth taking. She wanted, no, needed to see him. She needed a friend, needed... something. 
Her head is thrown back in a howl. Some part of her almost hoped he would not show up. 
Messages In This Thread
[m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again - by Wren - June 02, 2023, 08:33 PM