Hoshor Plains [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
397 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavily implied sexual themes

She hadn't really thought about it before; whether or not Akavir or Arric would rip her a new one if she came home with child - especially so soon after joining their pack. They hardly believed her when she'd tried to defend herself before. What would she do, if it came to it? Would she start over from ground zero, raise her babies alone? Would they help her? How far was too far before they'd rid themselves of her blood? 
She thought of what Colt had said about the lady healer who could flatten a swollen stomach, but what would Marcus think of such a thing? 
And, if she kept them, could she really trust the man from the woods to keep his word?
So many questions she had no answers to, and yet the biological tug pulled her closer and closer to not even caring.  

I don't know, She grants herself permission to get close again, pressing tiny kisses across the ginger hairs of his chin. Something of a comfort to the both of them, soft and sweet at first, before teeth start to graze and the lust stirs within her once again. She knows exactly what he implies, giving in to her sirensong while not sealing the deal. And as enticing as that idea sounds, she still asks; do you really think you could? Her tongue runs across his cheek, warm, heavy breaths pressed close to his ear. Do you want a family, Marcus? 
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again - by Wren - June 06, 2023, 03:54 PM