Sleepy Fox Hollow abwarten
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Tierra shrugged, her gaze shying away from the sincerity she saw in Mahler. She wasn’t used to being asked why. Because I know her, and she’s chill. I don’t think we’ll need that many. She didn’t want to admit that she wasn’t confident in her ability to claim control of more than just Paeon but that was definitely the largest part of it. If this was her debut mission then it needed to go well and it needed to be hers. Someone else taking over and doing it would be the legit worst.

She was caught doubly by surprise with his second question, and looked at the Canyon too for a long moment. There was a ton of stuff she missed about the canyon, but she knew immediately she’d never go back. None of that stuff would be there when she did. Her mom, her weird sister and nephew, Sybol, even Germ.

I’m pretty sure there’s a reason people keep bailing on that spot. Plus, why start something when I’ve got you guys? She waved her tail with a dismissive gesture, unwilling to show the sentiment that unexpectedly welled up when he referenced the canyon. So she missed Minne, and her friends… so what? She could make a billion new ones easy. No big deal.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
abwarten - by Mahler - June 22, 2023, 09:16 AM
RE: abwarten - by Tierra - June 28, 2023, 10:15 AM
RE: abwarten - by Mahler - June 28, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: abwarten - by Tierra - July 08, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: abwarten - by Mahler - July 13, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: abwarten - by Tierra - July 26, 2023, 10:39 AM
RE: abwarten - by Mahler - August 03, 2023, 09:06 PM