Hushed Willows and they raise a toast of bulleit rye
Loner
152 Posts
Ooc — Twin
to make this easier for everyone, here is the PO: boone, reverie, reina, mae, kyrell, wayfarer <3 assuming blossom is here as well, feel free to kick me box

hearthwood sang with new life. his people filter in from all directions, and upon the mountaineer's face they would see a soft, humble grin curling the edges of his lips.
i've gathered y'all here today to officially welcome you, with open arms, to this li'l place we'll come to know as hearthwood. his voice booms through the open glade. winter mist dapples his shoulders and melts at the warmth of his skin. now, as i'm sure y'all've noticed, winter started to hoot and holler as soon as the clock struck twelve. we can't exactly sit on our asses all season unless we wanna become bird food.
my mama always taught me that there's a place and a purpose for everyone. she also wasn't no fan of bullshit, so allow me to cut to the chase: each of you will end up in a group, and with that group you'll be assigned tasks in order to keep this machine runnin'. he scans his small crowd for recognition, and flashes a boyishly excited glance to his wife, before he continues.
blossom, reina, we welcome the both of you as hearthwood's first middlemen. you are as gentle as you are strong. you'll be coached by reverie in herb-gatherin', counselin', and tendin' to our ill. we'll teach you all there is to know about this land and how to give back what you take from it. you are the backbone and the brain of this here group.
a breath is drawn slowly before his eyes turn toward the remaining three. kyrell, wayfarer and mae, you will be what's known as the punks. now, despite that ever-so-pleasant soundin' name, you'll be just as important. you are our fighters. you are our hunters. you are our scouts. you'll provide for those who cannot provide for themselves. you'll be workin' with our allies as well as our enemies. think a' yourselves as the muscles of our pack, yeah? hearthwood did not yet have its beatniks, those who were spiritually inclined. but boone believed that in time, they would come, and he found himself still satisfied with who they had now.
just as he'd opened his mouth to speak yet again, his eyes land upon the small crowd that formed around reina like heckling crows. he freezes and shares a look with reverie before he leads her down the curve of the meeting ledge, a sourness forming on his tongue that he could not explain. something was wrong.
Messages In This Thread
and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Boone - December 02, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Reverie - December 02, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Reina - December 02, 2023, 01:59 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Mae - December 02, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Kyrell - December 02, 2023, 06:24 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Wayfarer - December 03, 2023, 11:56 AM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Boone - December 04, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Reverie - December 04, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Reina - December 04, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Mae - December 04, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Kyrell - December 04, 2023, 09:53 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Wayfarer - December 05, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Boone - December 05, 2023, 02:45 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Reverie - December 05, 2023, 04:29 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Reina - December 05, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Mae - December 08, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Kyrell - December 13, 2023, 12:21 AM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Wayfarer - December 14, 2023, 05:32 AM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Boone - December 14, 2023, 11:52 AM