Ocean's Breath Plateau cousin-second
Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
Private 
the stars glittered above a dark sea.
chakliux chewed the salty flesh of a plucked gull and glanced toward @Tullik. he had asked her outside the lodge and down the pathway somewhat, away from ears.
"i want to make marina a second wife."
this, acceptance of tullik as first now, and his marriage to nasamik dissolved.
his heart ached.
"it is faster than i meant things to be." not desire. not lust, but protectiveness drove his decision. "it is your choice whether or not she lives in your lodge. she has her own and can return."
he had failed. his eyes were open, stark. "i mean to leave again, to hunt the monster a second time."
the food was suddenly mud in his mouth.
Moontide
Trader
114 Posts
Ooc — box
A man had harmed Marina.

She had kept the woman close, tried to soothe her as best she could, but Tullik was not seasoned in this.

First-wife thought she was, now, she felt so unsure. Her periwinkle gaze caught the berry-bright tone of her husband, before she looked to the sky. Her mouth was held in a tense line.

I agree to this. Marina will make a good second-wife. I do not think she will be safe and well in her lodge, not from her mind. She can stay in my lodge.

At the second part, she whipped her head to face Chakliux.

He has outrun you, husband. He may yet find allies, those who find joy in harming others. Then she deflated with a long sigh.

I wish you to be careful. She stressed after a moment, unable to look up from the ground.
Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
chakliux ate in tearing, silent bites as tullik spoke. he was warmed by how swiftly she had taken to marina, and made a mental note to expand their lodge many paces so that they would not be without their own spaces.
his eyes were cool but not without attention when he looked at her, chilled only by the hatred he held for the monster. "i will be careful, my wife. ariadne has built her village moonsong. a man there is called dutch, and he will go with me when i leave again."
he would eat, would sleep, would hunt, and then be gone again. "raiyuk will stay as your protector. i will show him what work is to be done on the lodge. it will be many days before i return, tullik." most likely it would be time then for father and son to find raiyuk's destiny on the sea ice.
Moontide
Trader
114 Posts
Ooc — box
I am so sorry for the wait on this my Tullik muse decided to take a vacation :,(

She accepted this as well as she could, tongue against the back of her teeth. Her eyes bore a hole into the dirt, but she tore them away after an aching moment of silence. Tullik sighed out a short breath, that fluttered and choked after a moment.

She was not a woman easily pushed to tears, so she pushed the ones that wanted to rise away.

As long as you return, whole. I will not accept anything less. She told her husband, raising one trembling paw to rest against his leg.
Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
thats okay! i understand <33

"i will return, my wife."
his eyes danced!
"perhaps by the time i return, you will be ready to dance with me. to fill your body."
teasing, suggestive; he was eager to see her rounded with his children.