Deepwood Weald [m] one for the money
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestive themes, conception?
emotional and perhaps a little hard to get LOL, sorry this took me so long to get up

the snow was illuminated by the moon in such a wonderful way. atka watched what fell between the branches in wonder, anything to contrast the fire beneath her skin. she had meant to suppress this season; she'd meant to keep this sweet, suffocating scent away. nonetheless, it was here. no flora could drive it away, anything she'd ingested falling short of success.

they had not spoken of it. @dreven knew what had happened to the life she'd carried and it seemed he wouldn't dare ask. atka felt her womb had been condemned, though her design disagreed.

she'd slipped from his side earlier in the night, unsure if he'd awoken. in a hurry she'd pressed a kiss to his side and left him whispers that she'd return, though he hadn't stirred. atka hadn't strayed far, though she felt she needed to run; to run far away from the shame that clung to her shivering body. sweltering and cold all at once, she knew what would satiate it. she'd hadn't remembered being this emotional!

she was afraid of what could happen, and thought of what did happen. she thought of the sweet little faces she could have met.

frightened, deprived, and burdened with guilt- need, atka waited for dreven's inevitable approach.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
In mere seconds he was up and awake. Every fiber in the behemoths body raw and electric. His body on high alert. And he was not ready for the tightening in his chest when Atka left his side.

He followed her heedless of the noise he made or the look of thunder upon his face. If she didn't want children that was fine. If she wanted to go somewhere and cry that was fine. He could maybe not understand or sympathize to the extent she needed. But he did know the last seasons had been hard. And she deserved to grieve.

But what he couldn't handle was her being alone in such a vulnerable state and he'd rip the first mans throat out who dared to look at her.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
atka left, and dreven followed. there was a hope that someday the scars, the memories, and the flames would all fall to ashes and she would be the smoke that came after; she would be kind to what his past left of him. he was broken, but wholly loved. 

at his footsteps behind her, atka could feel an all-consuming affection and even though that space was shared with an all-consuming grief, she was okay. she was okay with that shared space. atka came to stop, slow turning to face him with flattened ears and her head low. to ease the usual shyness that pricked at her under his eyes, she'd pressed her head to his chest.

❝i know what i want.❞ she whispered, letting those words rest before continuing. ❝but dreven what do you want?❞

could his heart bear the consequences of her need? atka knew her heart would always bear his.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven bore many scars. Internally and externally. It was as if his physical body stole those from inside.

A deep rumble in his chest as she leaned against him. He smoothed his muzzle along her shoulders. He had to fight to tampwr down the absolute lust that colored hia thoughts at her close proximity. But gods it was hard, when he wanted nothing more than to bow her back.

The moonlight danced along her white pelt. Red eyes caressed her in its gaze.

He licked her face. I just want you to be happy and healthy. So if its what you want I'm all for it.

He smiled, dragging his tongue across white teeth. His limbs growing heavy with need and want.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
so sorry, was going through a change of duty stations and moving everything! should be back to regular replies now :)

he made it effortless to concede to the desire. flames flickered in her belly, growing to an ache she knew only dreven could sate. atka made sure to keep her body pressed him, brushing along his fur in a feline like manner as she circled to his side.

❝alright then.❞ she smiled sweetly, nothing short of bashful as she turned her head to look at him

she could feel his eyes tracing over every curve. oh, he made her feel everything and more; atka knew he would not deny her.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
You're fine. Hope you got all moved in and stuff.

She as like a furnace and a siren and lust roared from his mind to body to soul. She moved about him with feline grace. So tiny and dainty, but so easily awoken. At least by him at any rate.

She finally gave him permission. With a soft pant, he encircled her as tightly as he could. Encompassing all of her. Tracing fire down neck and back. Nibbles at spine and base of tail to finally drive forward and lock them up tightly.

A soft guttural groan left his maw, but he repositioned fearful he would hurt her leg. Doing his best to be soft and gentle despite that he wanted to bow her to his whims.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
fade or time skip? :)

it was being encircled in his arms that she was reminded of their first meetings. the way he'd first spoken her name made atka feel filthy, but she was enticed; always enticed by forbidden things, as dreven once said. he'd always kept her short of breath, fascinated by him.

his teeth traced upwards. atka felt his breath between the fur of her back, a caress in comparison to the falling snow. she'd been ensnared by his words, his touch, many seasons ago, and she did not fight for release. this was release.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'm good with either.

It had been such a short time sin e it had been like this and yet so long too. He felt his chest tighten. He was short of breath. And keyed up.

He would take his movements to gentle and sweet. Lovingly licking along her ears and face and ahifting to give her a place to rest. He could easily block her from the snow and wind.

They say only angels can love devils. And he wondered if it wasn't just maybe true.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
time skip! also some assumptions, let me know if you mind or i will edit :)

she knew he did not like to lay openly; beneath the moon, there were no walls here. atka tucked herself beneath an arm and pressed herself to his chin. the bite of the cold to her stomach was ignored as they curled up. his warmth and breath was all she needed.

atka dreamed that it was enough for him too. in this open world, where eyes may pry with ready teeth waiting, she was not alone. completion is the only description her tired mind could offer to this feeling. the fantasy that she could still, just maybe see the sweet little faces that they might bring into this world was all she needed to rest.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven would lie awake watching, waiting. Holding. She was bautiful when she slept too. A sharp pain tightened his chest. He still didn't think he deserved her. And somedays he wondered if it would all end.

But those few weeks away from her. It had turned a part of his brain feral. He had always been a little wild and now he wondered if she really ever wanted to go if he could let her. And that was frightening.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
little atka fell to rest with ease as she felt sated and worked. the future could hold so much, or nothing at all; she chose not to consider these ideas as of now as the world that concerned her was the warmth that encircled her.

❝we'll be okay.❞ atka mumbled, voice raspy with tiredness.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Atka breathed beside him. Her soft sleepy mumblings a balm to the scarred beast. He tilted an ear forward and looked her over. Drawing a tongue thoughtfully across her head, before he went back to his night vigil.

There was something to be said of the peaceful moments.