Redhawk Caldera ARMY BRATS
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
While Wildfire quietly fretted, some of the subordinate adults raised questions. The pup listened closely, in case they brought up what was on her mind. As a matter of fact, the white male, Pan, voiced an important question. The pup's golden eyes squinted slightly as she looked to her mother. She held her breath without realizing it as Fox answered, then exhaled when the Alpha female finished. She felt slightly more reassured. It sounded like she was in the clear, so long as she made an effort. And of course she could and would do that.

Fox invited the group to chat among themselves, which might have presented a good opportunity to approach her dam with her inquiries. But Wildfire felt something tug on her black tail and she turned around to face her father. When he invited her and the other two to train with him, it occurred to her that she should go with him and pose some of the other questions on her mind in private, so she wouldn't have to worry about seeming dumb. And there were more and more cropping up in there; offense and defense were just the tip of a very large iceberg.

"I'm gonna go with dud," Wildfire said to Nightjar and Raven. She made a point to cast a smile at her mother, then another at Sebastian and the other gathered adults, before trotting away in the former Alpha male's shadow.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
After Fox spoke once more Sebastian nodded to confirm to her that he heard the alpha. Sebastian's eyes instantly went to Tiger. He wished to talk to her. Just to hear her voice once more. Was that creepy? Sebastian scolded himself. Maybe he should just go practice... Instead of chatting with her. He wanted to show his effort towards his alpha. He couldn't let his crush distract him. But she did. Badly. Sebastian had his eyes on her for a moment longer before he pulled his pale orbs away from her and onto Elwood.

He trotted towards the Beta male he saw as his friend and smiled a Finley in greeting. "Elwood could you maybe practice with me?," he asked. "It doesn't have to be now, but like another time. Just so I know I can go to you for being a Warden. Although. Maybe I will ask Peregrine too if you are too busy. Which is why I am asking if you are too busy or not," Sebastian babbled. Clearly affected by Tiger's presence. He felt a bit like a fool. Nevertheless... he would need to learn how to Warden and he actually liked hanging out with Elwood.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
With that, it seemed the gathering had come to a close.  Fin listened as they were dismissed, grimacing inwardly when Fox suggested they stay and chat for a while.  Quickly she began to think up an excuse to leave, but she was distracted when Sebastian walked up to her and Elwood.

Finley listened as the newer recruit asked her lover to help him practice the skills Fox had just discussed with them.  It was rather a relief to hear, especially since it meant that Elwood would have a distraction now and she might be able to avoid him even easier.  Silently, she took the opportunity to slip away from the crowd, fully intending to venture to the outskirts of the territory in hopes of finding some undisturbed bit of earth where she could be alone with her misery.

2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
A few wolves expressed their intentions verbally, surely to Fox's approval, and then the Alpha female dismissed them. It had been a short meeting, but she encouraged the group to stay and socialize for a few minutes, perhaps to lighten the mood. Elwood started to turn towards Finley -- who had edged away from him only moments before -- when Sebastian suddenly approached. The Beta redirected his gaze to his friend's face, nodding and smiling his agreement instantly.

"Absolutely, Seb! I'd be happy to help you," he said, his tail thumping the ground. "Just come find me whenever you're ready." He left the proverbial ball in Sebastian's court, then shifted to address Finley -- but found that she was gone. Elwood's face darkened into a frown, and he murmured a quick, "Excuse me," to Sebastian before taking to his feet and following her.
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Pan nodded at her Queen and then waited for the rest of the pack meeting to unfold. There was, apparently, not much more pack meeting to be had: Fox said that she would love if wolves would stick around to chat, but Pantaleimon had little to chat about. Little she wanted to chat about, anyway, with the developments between Reek's pack and her own.

Pantaleimon watched as Peregrine left with Wildfire and, with a hasty nod towards the gathered wolves, Pan slipped off in a different direction. She did not feel very much like chatting; better to be alone for now.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was happy that Elwood wanted to help him out with his warden trade. He smiled and then nodded when Elwood had to leave. The young male then went in his own direction. He glanced at Tiger before walking towards his 'home' he was tempted to dig his own den between the roots of the thick tree he always slept against. Maybe today was a good day for doing that.

Sebastian Exits.