Dragoncrest Cliffs pebble trail
Sapphique
Pebble
4 Posts
Ooc — Meri
All Welcome 
Someone had been followed. Young, but just old enough to stumble after the unassuming packmate, Elosie's escape from the densite had seemingly gone unnoticed. She'd wandered through the bluepeace meadow, little legs hastening to catch up. The tunnel to the beach was dark and unknown, but the monochrome pup shut her pale eyes and hurried through. If she couldn't see the ghosts, they couldn't hurt her. She had to reach the beach.

Emerging from the tunnel, Elosie squinted for a brief moment. The sun was bright today, sky cloudless. The familiar brine scent reached her nose, and she tumbled over the sand with an 'ooh'. 

could she be added back to Sapphique?
As of now, my life is quite irregular, even more so than usual. I may post frequently for a few days, then go slow for weeks. I'll try my best to reply within two weeks. Some threads, such as ones with many participants, may take priority over others. Thank you for understanding!

Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
408 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
one of the puppies had broken from bluepeace, and found her way to the sea.

had she been male, sobeille would have simply allowed nature to take its course. in her estimation it was survival of the fittest, and only women were fit for survival. eloise happened to be assigned the better gender. as a result, she earned the sacred aegis of sobeille's protective covenant.

sobeille allowed the child her space, yellow eyes tracking her as she broke from the tunnel with a quiet oooh.
Sapphique
Pebble
4 Posts
Ooc — Meri
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952laeicht74ktovpjwni...y.gif&ct=g]

She'd spotted Sobeille. Elosie was late to develop speech, so her only response was ignorance. She had no qualms with finding her own fun. There was something in the sand! It was vermillion and crustacean. A crab! The curious pup had noticed it first, and made a clumsy attempt to raise a paw and whack the unsuspecting critter. It scuttled away, and she gave chase, a pursuit on wobbly legs. Elosie was yet to learn that some small animals could fight back.
As of now, my life is quite irregular, even more so than usual. I may post frequently for a few days, then go slow for weeks. I'll try my best to reply within two weeks. Some threads, such as ones with many participants, may take priority over others. Thank you for understanding!