do pups count towards forming pack?
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
I'm not sure if pups who meet the 50 posts and 1 month longevity count for this requirement: "A minimum of 5 members (including all leaders) must have 50+ posts and 1+ month's longevity." but I believe it could count for "There must be 8+ individual players pledged to forming the pack." because it's an individual player and it doesn't say anything about the character itself. Could someone correct me? Do they count for both, just one, or neither?
❝The object of the superior man is truth.❞
-Confucius
124 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
they count!! @Orochi was still technically a pup when I used him as a forming member in Yuèlóng :D
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
(June 15, 2020, 04:58 PM)Nüwu Wrote: they count!! @Orochi was still technically a pup when I used him as a forming member in Yuèlóng :D

Cool! even for the 1 month 50 posts member thing? Or just for 8+ forming members?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
as long as its not a repeat member it should count. Pups also count towards pack numbers for disbanding
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
❝The object of the superior man is truth.❞
-Confucius
124 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
(June 15, 2020, 05:01 PM)Lumiya Wrote:
(June 15, 2020, 04:58 PM)Nüwu Wrote: they count!! @Orochi was still technically a pup when I used him as a forming member in Yuèlóng :D

Cool! even for the 1 month 50 posts member thing? Or just for 8+ forming members?

counts for both!