Firefly Glen [PHE] black point
Moontide
First Warrior
991 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
All Welcome 
to build a drive-line was heavy work. brush must be gathered, deadfall packed into walls that still needed to imitate the natural inclination of the land.
unfamiliar with forests and glens, chakliux had helped to settle moontide in their camp, setting a boundary and bringing them what meat he had carried with him. "i will trade for more," he exulted, and set off with a kelp-belly of seal fat slung around his broad shoulders.
but he had seen fit to make this first, a trap for the animals they meant to hunt. there was no exit where he had started his creation; for now the seal hunter was alone in the hunting-grounds, away from the din of the camps.
Moonglow
Delta
82 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
A striking figure stuck out amidst the hunting grounds. The emerald eyes of the woodsman set upon him. When Kyrell was granted the opportunity to break away from camp making and keeping he slipped through the crowds to investigate the figure. The moonwoman's concerns lay heavily within his mind, despite his excitement.

The woodsman watched the seal hunter from a distance, before the familar brine that traveled with the wolves of Moontide reached his nose. A smile graced his lips, and Kyrell walked forward openly, barking out to the wolf, Hello, there!

Kyrell paused to assess the work of the seal hunter. Makng preparations for the hunt? He would have his own to begin soon.
Moontide
First Warrior
991 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
he was addressed by a stranger who was not fully unknown at all. wreathed in the scent of village moonglow, chakliux saw him at once as ally. green eyes watched the seal hunter from behind a mask in variances of earth and tree-tone, his own expression lingering curiously on those notched ears.
was it similar to his own scars? the first warrior stepped away and gave a friendly movement of his tail. "i greet you," he said as the sunshine people did. "and i am! this is a drive-line to trap them as they come for water."
Moonglow
Delta
82 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
bear with me if what i gleaned of the space is not what you were intending, i can edit if needed!

The seal hunter turned to face him and Kyrell could see in full the scars upon his body. While he did not ogle, per say, he gave them an appreciative eye. They did not appear accidental. How curious. He is not unaware of the attention upon his ears. The tags were far less interesting by all of Kyrell's account.

Kyrell offers a beat of his own tail and listens to the hunter explain the nature of the trap. Emerald eyes turn to study the man's work. His gaze traveling up and down the artificial incline, analyzing the work that had been completed and attempting to conjure the seal hunter's final vision within his own mind. He circled past Chakliux and turned around, trying to feel out the direction and flow the elk would take.

This trap,he started slowly,it is to funnel them one way and prove difficult to return, yes?