Redtail Rise You came home, but do i really care?
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
@Mercury

Gunnar strode around the pack lands. Irritation in his stance, irritation that he was still a low ranking member. Irritation that he didn't know who killed his father. However, most of all was the irritation he felt that his brother was among them. His brother who left them, who had abandoned them. His brother who he had looked up too, now he was back and he expected answers and he would have them. Gunnar had been a push over as a child, however he wasn't anymore. Now he was a man, and he was well built for the most part. Granted yea he still needed trades, but he would get them, and he would prove his was the best son, the best brother, the best everything.

He growled and stopped moving, lifting his nose to the air he called out to his brother. He didn't request and audience, he demanded it. He didn't ask nicely, he told. He would have his answers and while he was at it, he would rip his brother a new one for leaving like he did. Leaving and not being there when they all needed him. Could Gunnar really say anything though? HE had left when his mother needed him most, but he had already made the plans. Perhaps it made him selfish, but frankly he didn't give a damn.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 23, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - July 02, 2015, 06:54 PM