Redtail Rise You came home, but do i really care?
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

Gunnar hadn't thought much of Gyda, because she was with Nerian. He hadn't worried, the priestess may have turned Gyda away from them, but she would not have allowed her to come to harm. That much he was certain of, or at least if she could help it anyway. Gunnar lowered his eyes at his brother, it didn't matter how long he had been gone. I had already made the plan to leave. I gave my word to Saena that I would join her, before Ragnar died. The bay will do fine. Mother has been leading it on her own for months as it was anyway. Ragnar stepped down to try and add more help to the pack rather than lead it. It will be fine and so will all of the pack members. Clearly Mercury hadn't known that their mother had been manning the bay on her own for months now as it were anyway. Gunnar growled again, Don't you dare try and assume you knew my mind Mercury. I was worried, but I also thought if she was with Nerian she would be okay. Just because Nerian had bewitched her, did not mean she wouldn't take care of her.

Gunnar stared at him for a moment and curled his lip. I never said he was a villain. However, any man that fucks a female and then leaves her, before he figures out the consequences, his not the best man. I don't really care who or what he is. As far as I am concerned, Ragnar was my father. You know funny thing I went to meet Peregrine, brother to Crete. And you know what he basically told me, nicely of course? Was to fuck off, that just because we shared blood was nothing. His sister though Osprey, I like her. Then he grew quiet and just simply looked at his brother.

I never said he was perfect and I never said Crete wasn't a good wolf. But he did leave mom after a quick bang and toss, regardless of how much hero worship you show for the arsehole. Gunnar didn't say anything else. Frankly he didn't give a rat's ass if Crete was not as bad as everyone said. He had abandoned their mother. Even if she hadn't been pregnant, it was really bad form to bang and leave. It was just downright shitty. Gunnar knew Ragnar wasn't exactly a good man, but he had done right by them. And by Viking code, he was a moral man at least. Their names are Jorunn, Floki, Ragna and Kaylan. Three boys and a girl. He offered out an olive branch.

Fine, past behind us? Gunnar didn't know what else to say. He didn't like to fight either, but he also didn't want his brother to think, that it was okay to just leave and never let him know. Maybe Gyda had needed him more than Gunnar, but it didn't make the smart any less.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 23, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - July 02, 2015, 06:54 PM