Redtail Rise You came home, but do i really care?
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar did not have faith in the Bay. As a matter of fact, he was determined that it was cursed. No he had faith in his mother. Gunnar curled his lip back. He really didn't care that Mercury didn't appreciate his growling. What did he expect? He left without so much as a word? To find Gyda yes, but then once he found her. Rather than return he continued on, and she was lost along the way. At least that is what Gunnar was figuring, truth be told he was having a hard time remembered when Gyda had come back the first time and left again. Gunnar frowned in thought, I don't know, she was nice to me mostly. A little strange, but okay. Gyda was not happy in the bay, any fool could see it. Just as you weren't, so maybe yea I didn't go running after her. But i figured, if she wasn't happy like you, then why make her stay? 

Gunnar smirked quickly, Clearly Then he grew quiet, he wasn't saying a word about Crete anymore. He had been curious about him, wanted to know about him. Other than that, he didn't give a crap about the man. He wasn't his father, sure he gave him life, but he wasn't there to watch it unfold, so whatever. Gunnar sighed, Mercury, for the last time. I know Ragnar was not perfect and I know he wasn't the nicest wolf, as a matter of fact, he was probably one of the most savage. However, he did right by us. That's all I'm saying, and most of the time not always he did right by mom.  I'm not trying to make it seem like he's a martyr or what have you. I am simply trying to point out, that he raised us and he didn't have too. He at least deserves some credit for that, and that is why I'm not all that concerned about Crete. He might be awesome, but I'm not curious anymore about him. 

Gunnar didn't say a word at first, but then he did dip his head. I'm happy you got to see both sides Mercury. I hope it helped to fill whatever void you had there. Then Gunnar stopped talking and just stood still. Though his stance was not as aggressive and his shoulders were a bit lower, and defeated than they had been. He didn't like to fight with family.

Gunnar shifted again and tilted his head. He leaned forward and nudged his brother, and gave a small lick to the wound he inflicted, if Mercury would allow. He had been angry and upset and he had felt, well still felt abandoned. But his brother was right, the past was the past at least for family.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 23, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - July 02, 2015, 06:54 PM