Larksong Grotto if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel's tail wagged at her sister's admission, even if it was stuff she already knew. It still felt good to be appreciated. "I love you, In!" Laurel shared as she gently bumped her nose against Indra's cheek. Everyone in the world had abandoned them or cheated them at some point or another... But Indra was always there, and Laurel would likewise always be there for her sis', too, no matter the crap life threw at them.

"Yah, no one knows how to play, they're all so adult and boring," Laurel sighed. "Let's never become like that when we're grown ups." She looked at Indra as though waiting for her sister to repeat the pledge, to make it official that they'd never become stuffy old boring adults.
Messages In This Thread
if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 29, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Laurel - October 17, 2016, 06:38 AM