Larksong Grotto if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel looked thoughtful at that, as if she was considering it. It wasn't often that she considered things for such a long time. She decided; "If you are gonna leave, I'm gonna leave too." And maybe Reek would realise how stupid he was being if his daughters would go away for a while and he might find them and be happier with them than Jhala and her pups.

"Jhala shouldn't even be allowed to have pups. She'll never be our mom and the puppies in her belly will never be our sisters or brothers." Laurel thought aloud; "Reek should appreciate us more and get rid of Jhala like he promised." Maybe she'd give it a bit more time to see if he would do this. But then again, would he really? He'd promised once before and he'd been given an ultimatum and didn't seem eager so far to stick to it.

But it was clear from her voice she didn't give it much chance, even if it was clear what Reek should do. Laurel sighed and collapsed in a heap next to her sister. She started to nibble on Indra's fur, cleaning her in a loving way that was reserved only for her sister while the rest of the world got to see only her mean face. She muttered, "We'll show him how special we are..." Though it was clear that she didn't really believe her own words.
Messages In This Thread
if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 29, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Laurel - November 02, 2016, 02:01 AM