Moonspear it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Such a matter up for varying interpretations like this was bound to have a whole spectrum of ideas. It all seemed to boil down to the same sorts of key points, no matter what it was called in the end. "Souls, too. It works, and maybe even conveys it with a better shape to it.." She could see it, although it was more specific than she personally liked it to be, or perhaps it was just her particular definition of the word that made her feel that way. It wouldn't be the first, nor the last time, language was to blame for something of the sort, but the point remained, she was open to different interpretations, and curious to hear them out if appropriate.

But this still did not do any good for Aria's strife, which she couldn't help but think tied back to whatever all had transpired in Donnelaith. Amekaze pondered quietly, although her outlets to understand it were still in pieces. Knowing she searched still, actively, was one thing, yet she was hesitant to overstep. Comforting, encouraging.. helping ease the aches instilled by time, cruelty, fate, and all else, she did not have the best beginnings to do so here.

All she was best at was willing her to keep searching, keep moving, and find whatever it was she needed. "In this vast world, there could be no end to a search, or the answers may be practically beneath your nose. I do not know, but I do hope you may find what you seek." Her ears were tilted back, and expression kind of uncertain before she pressed onward. "You have not visited Donnelaith's woods at all since leaving them, right?" She was still trying to find a better approach to offering any true hope at all, and somehow, this kept making her wonder. Would she still feel the energies and the souls there? Had they left her entirely? Or, maybe, would some closure of some sort help her.. if it did not set her back instead, which was always a possibility.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns - by Amekaze - April 12, 2017, 02:38 AM