Stone Circle You only have me now.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,155 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette excitedly greeted her brother even though he almost landed on top of him. The female licked him as he got close. She leaned against his body as Keen soon followed. Arlette yipped at her sister and offered her a smile. She was still a bit smaller than Keen but she was getting closer!! Arlette then focussed on her mother who greeted them. She looked sad, Arlette wasn't sure if she had ever seen her like that before. She frowned, not liking that her mother looked like this.

Then came the news. Arlette still frowned slightly. She didn't really feel... sad? She hardly saw the male. She tried to visit him but he was usually sleeping, and if he was coherent she wasn't sure if she should be close to his den. As he was sick and she didn't want to get sick. "Its okay mama," she spoke and then stepped forward to cuddle against her. "I like you as my parent! I don't need two!," she assured her with a big smile to cheer her up. She also liked to think that Greyback was good at parenting and watching her. So she wasn't really missing her father. 
Messages In This Thread
You only have me now. - by RIP Valette - October 11, 2018, 08:55 AM
RE: You only have me now. - by Arlette - October 11, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: You only have me now. - by Merrit - October 12, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: You only have me now. - by Keen - October 12, 2018, 02:34 PM
RE: You only have me now. - by RIP Valette - October 12, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: You only have me now. - by Arlette - October 12, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: You only have me now. - by Merrit - October 13, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: You only have me now. - by Keen - November 06, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: You only have me now. - by RIP Valette - November 06, 2018, 11:20 AM