Stone Circle I have not seen the light for days and nights
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback turned his ears to the sound of distant howling, responding with his own dark one rather quickly. New comers were expected with winter fast approaching, it didn't surprise the elder that someone was at their borders, possibly wanting to join.

Turning around, he stalked in the direction, his large body battling the light snow falling all around the territory and collecting the crystals on his coat. Upon reaching the border he eyed the figure, their body and scent was obviously male but held an undertone of prey. Had he been hunting nearby? Certainly a wolf well enough to catch their own prey wouldn't need the food that came from being in a pack. Perhaps he was looking to woo a female? The brief thought made Greyback's fur slightly rise. Regardless, the Easthollow wolf tried to keep an open mind.

"Greetings," Greyback called, looking down at the stranger with a humble smile, his body casting a shadow before him.  "My name is Greyback, what brings you to the border of Easthollow?" He questioned.

Messages In This Thread
I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Greyback - November 23, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 29, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - December 06, 2018, 11:59 AM