Ankyra Sound One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW

They had been instructed to wait here by their beloved mother, and even though Raleska bore red-daggers into the back of Caiaphas' receding skull, she did not question her mother's command. @Svalinn would probably have ousted her to the sylph even if she had the gumption to defy a direct order, which Raleska didn't, because she knew exactly how terrifying her mother could be when the whim took her.

She kicked a pebble along the beach absentmindedly as she waited, wondering when Caiaphas would be back. From the tone of her voice and the resolution in her mother's lambent yellow gaze, she had surmised it might be a while.. She didn't know what was next in their journey, but was glad for the brief respite this unknown errand of her mother's caused.

Slumping into the sand with a huff, Raleska watched the tide. She hadn't remembered much about this place (being so young when they had left), though her mother told her she had been born here (Svalinn too).. but occasionally she was struck with a sense of familiarity, and occasionally, felt like maybe she had been here before all along.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 09:04 PM