Silverlight Terrace i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
She explained herself after he glanced at her, which was surprising. Typically the wanderers he'd encountered were beasts that needed verbal cues to get his meaning, and he was subtly delighted to have someone that understood him without his need for speech. Still, Revui didn't know what she wanted here on the terrace; the snow had been blanketing the region for a week or so now, and any plant life would've been frozen overnight. Her admittance that it was a stupid thought made his head tilt ever so slightly, and his ears slipped sideways - Revui felt like she'd just read his mind, and that didn't sit well with him.

Who are you? the white rabbit inevitably requested of him, do you live around here?

He naturally moved his head and began to point towards the mountain but, oddly, he chose not to. Instead he looked around one way, then another, and then shrugged his broad shoulders. A non-answer. He didn't want to tell every stranger he saw about Moonspear, it wasn't Revui's duty to recruit anyone (and he'd be too hard on possible recruits if that were ever the case); better not to answer. That way he wouldn't have to lie.

Then, he looked down at the earth again and nosed around in the snow. When he caught the scent of green, he lifted his snout free, huffed, and began to clear away snow with a few swipes of his claws. It took a few seconds before some mostly-frozen vegetation was exposed — but he didn't know if it was valuable. It could've just as easily been some wild grass, useless to the wolf.
Messages In This Thread
i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Revui (Ghost) - December 01, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:07 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:24 AM