Ankyra Sound One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska, for all her time spent in the wilds, was still only a child - therefore, she did not hear or see Niamh until a sharp “pssst!” announced her solidarity was disrupted. 

The girl jerked her head, ears flopping with the sudden movement. Her eyes — Caiaphas’ eyes — settled on a vision she was all together happy to see. At first excitement flushed her features, for she had missed the plateau and its inhabitants, particularly Niamh, who the girl had regarded as somewhat of an idol. Niamh!!

And yet for all of her fondness of the Amazon, Raleska remembered she had threatened her mother. Raleska hadnt understood the circumstances surrounding their exile, but she knew exactly what nearly happened that day the pack had turned against her mother. 

A coolness chased away her eagerness, and a trace of her old protective sullenness descended across her features. Her tail stilled, and Raleska seemed to time her reactions carefully. What are you doing here? Her voice was layered with conflict — on the one hand it did her some good to see her friend so far from “home” — but on the other hand, could Niamh really be trusted? The girl’s features remained conflicted with crestfallen emotion.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Raleska - December 08, 2018, 01:04 PM