Ankyra Sound One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Whatever response Raleska was planning to launch (something like ‘I don’t need to be looked after’ or ‘I’m not a kid anymore’ — both of course untrue) was cut short by Svalinn’s bouncing arrival, and the confident ease in which he commandeered the situation. 

Raleska couldn’t hide the hopefulg glimpse that stole across her dark features as her eyes sought the honeyed hue of Niamh’s for validation.  Was it true? Had Niamh changed her mind and come to live with them instead?!

Her tail stirred of its own accord, betraying her excitement at the prospect - but a darkness soon descended across their happt reunion. 

Raleska hadn’t noticed Rosalyn lingering, and she wouldn’t have noticed Erzulie either, except the tawny she-wolf was coming towards them at a hellbent clip, her mint green eyes cold and savage. No! Raleska blurted in bewildered hurt, trying to stand between her old friend and new, and feeling woefully inadequate in the process.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Raleska - December 13, 2018, 08:21 AM