Wheeling Gull Isle In demon days, it's cold inside
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She watched silently as the other woman approached, looking for any signs that she was one of the leaders she had called for but not finding anything that could tell her one way or the other. Her expression remained unreadable as the other wolf greeted her and inquired about her business here. A stiff nod was the northerner's only return greeting. I'm only here to find out information on my lost family, she started with the same words she had uttered to the other wolves from the two packs she had visited before this one. By this point, the words came easily without emotion, requiring much less effort on her part, even though the same turmoil still festered in her chest while she spoke them. 

A storm destroyed my home and separated me from my family. My sisters both look much like me--their names are Tahani and Shivali. My nephews Sos and Aningan are both white as well. My nieces Tunerk and Currituck are brown, she offered next. Even the smallest amount of information would be helpful--just something to let her know her family wasn't all buried under the mountains of snow still covering the glacier.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
In demon days, it's cold inside - by Takiyok - January 02, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: In demon days, it's cold inside - by Moor - January 02, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: In demon days, it's cold inside - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: In demon days, it's cold inside - by Moor - January 03, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: In demon days, it's cold inside - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 09:19 PM
RE: In demon days, it's cold inside - by Moor - January 03, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: In demon days, it's cold inside - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: In demon days, it's cold inside - by Currituck - January 08, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: In demon days, it's cold inside - by Moor - January 08, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: In demon days, it's cold inside - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: In demon days, it's cold inside - by Currituck - January 20, 2019, 11:01 PM
RE: In demon days, it's cold inside - by Coelacanth - January 25, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: In demon days, it's cold inside - by Takiyok - January 25, 2019, 05:17 PM