Arrow Lake Out in the desert with my street sweeper
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Of course not! Thanks for joining! :)

The chuff pulled her attention from the lake, and she gave a quick nod in greeting as the other woman approached. As Finch spoke, Taki stood, shaking the snow from her fur before sitting back down. Thank you, she replied. She felt indifferent towards this wolf; she had definitely proven herself useful during the hunt with the dumb-ass, but the northerner was still working on building some kind of trust with the other wolves here. Being in a pack together didn't automatically earn them her loyalty; as always, she needed to make sure they deserved it. Still, so far, Finch hadn't done anything to make Taki dislike her anymore than she disliked anyone she didn't know very well. 

Unsure what else to say here because well, she didn't really do small talk, she glanced around a little before resting her gaze back on the other woman. Here is much more preferable to the coast, she finally supplied. The ocean was not really her favorite; it was never cold enough even in the winter and the sand got everywhere--it was just not for her.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 04, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Mahler - January 05, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 08, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: Out in the desert with my street sweeper - by Takiyok - January 25, 2019, 05:44 PM