Dragoncrest Cliffs ❝i am❞ is set, delicate and detailed as an insect in amber to each child
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Her ears curved back at that, brow narrowing towards the clans eventually turning against another. ”How long was ‘eventually’ ze last time something like this happened?” If whatever current peace would end in a few months, then Aure needed to begin thinking ahead. Beyond the delivery in April, and further; but should Drageda ever be... be turned upon, she didn’t know where refuge lay aside from her brother and his Wintersbane. But that would only be her last resort — she would remain alongside the kru, just as she had when she’d joined in the midst of their war.

The skayona wisped out a pensive sigh, gave a half-acknowledged curl of her thin shoulders. Anticipation for something was to come, and Aure had no idea what it even hinted at. But the nerves had begun to irk her, somewhat, and the prospect of April seemed so far from now; and it only added to the bit of frustration. ”Is there anything that ze kru can do to fight this stagnancy? This restlessness? I’m not recommending another war,” she sniffed, ”but there must be something for us to do to help Blixen; ourselves, especially.”

With a muted groan of wearied unease, the ivory she-wolf hobbled back into a stand and began to take long, stretching strides about their seating. It was only to work the stiffness — and grumpiness, ty reina — from her legs, but she still quipped, ”Tell me, what is your sea-word for pregnant? Surely whelps will bring some sort of light to ze cliffs again.”
bland post today fff sry
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am❞ is set, delicate and detailed as an insect in amber to each child - by Andraste - February 11, 2019, 06:36 PM